We’re already nearly 2 weeks into 2016 but I’ve spent most of this time coughing and spluttering. Whilst resting in bed drinking lemon and honey hot water I’ve been thinking about what made 2015 one of the best years for me and what I have to look forward to the year ahead.
Things that made 2015 awesome:
- Our trip to New York in February where we saw Central Park completely covered in snow and survived -26°C, brrr!
- We bought a snazzy new kitchen and I love it! As you know I love cooking so my kitchen is the complete hub of my home.
- I got my Diploma in personal nutrition. This was using a Groupon voucher and I studied with Shaw Academy for a couple months.
- I abseiled off the forth rail bridge and raised over £3,000 for MS society – couldn’t be more proud of this huge achievement and grateful to everyone who supported me and donated.
- I got ENGAGED! And started wedding planning (Pinterest has been my saviour!)
- There has been lots going on in my career at FreeAgent which is all very exciting.
- My surprise half birthday in June which was organised by my amazing fiancé as my birthday usually gets overlooked (30th December!)
- Started new MS medication – although this has been pretty awful I still class it as a good thing as it could be helping me fight the disease.
Things that are going to make 2016 even better:
- I’M GETTING MARRIED!!!
- Honeymoon to Australia! (& min-moon straight after the wedding somewhere sunny).
- If my MS medication is working – when I have my next MRI scan I will be able to see if these pills have been helping – fingers and toes crossed!
- Turning the big 3-0! I actually feel quite excited about this but I think it does help that I will be in Australia for it!
So here is to a year of more planning, relaxing, amazing experiences and becoming a wife to my best friend!