As a tribute to The Royal British Legion and Remembrance Sunday I bought a poppy as usual but I also painted poppies on my nails.
I donated more money to The Royal British Legion and would love if you all did the same here. The charity is the UK’s leading Service charity providing care and support to serving members of the Armed Forces, veterans of all ages and their families.
Ways to donate:
- Donate online,
- Donate by text: To donate £3 text POPPY to 70020* or To donate £10 text POPPY to 70800*.
- Donate by phone 0845 845 1945
For further details about the about options or other ways to donate, click here.
Step by step guide:
- Apply a good quality base coat.
- Apply enough coats of white nail polish to give even coverage. I used two coats of BarryM white.
- Using a dotting tool add two ovals of red joined together.
- Once the red is dried, use the dotting tool to add a black dot in the centre.
- Apply a good quality top coat. I have recently been using the Rimmel 3D plumping top coat and love it, gives a really glossy finish.
Please help the cause and donate some money. Even if you just buy a poppy or text to donate £3. Thank you!