If you’re a Marmite lover and you want a quick and easy recipe which is perfect for when you get home after a long day at work and have nothing to eat in the house – this blog post is for you!
- 1/2 tbsp Marmite
- Wholewheat spaghetti
- Grated parmesan (or cheddar)
- Additional topping, e.g. spring onions, fried red onion or bacon bits
- Cook the spaghetti in a pan on the hob.
- While the pasta is boiling, cook additional ingredients (e.g. fry bacon or onions) if required.
- When spaghetti is cooked, drain and return to the pan.
- Add Marmite (more or less, depending on taste) and stir in until melted and covering all the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle in a tbsp or 2 of grated parmesan and stir together.
- Serve in a bowl with more parmesan sprinkled on top and any of your other ingredients.
Inspiration for this recipe was taken from my lifetime love of Marmite and Nigella’s spaghetti with Marmite recipe.
If you like this recipe, see also my Marmite and cheese muffins recipe.
Do you have any other Marmite recipes?